CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th Weekend

Brad and I were both off Friday and so we slept in!!! That night we went to watch my brother play baseball in Taylorville. They are in district right now. They won the game and afterwards the kids talked Brad and I into going to their house and watch them shoot their fireworks. We had a great time with them. Well, Saturday we slept in again and that night we had to drive almost 2 hours to go see Brad's cousin Jordan play in Fayette. During the first inning the tornadoe sirens went off. Boy was I scared!!! That game was the longest game ever. It started at 7 and did not end untill 9. Okay so 2 hours is not that long, but it sure did seem like it. They won their game too. When we got home that night we went straight to bed! Sunday we went to church and then my little brother had a birthday party so we were at my Dad's the rest of the day. Brad and I had a great weekend and hope you did too.

0 comments: