CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving day was go go go as always for us. We went to 4 different homes and tried to eat a little at each. When we finally made it home we put up our Christmas tree. By the way never again will I have a pre-lit tree!!! Besides that, we had a great Thanksgiving. We were both stuffed from all the food, but it was all delicious. Brad and I went shopping the day after Thanksgiving and it was chaos. We went to Toy-R-Us first and that was a mistake! The workers were rude, the store was packed, and the checkout line was 2 miles long. That was not a good experience at 5 in the morning!!! Anyway so we got out of there and headed to the mall. We did attempt to go back around 9 and it was still terrible so we left empty handed again. We finished up around 11a.m. and went home. I was able to get all of my Christmas except for 3 things. I will post pictures of the tree soon.

0 comments: